Reader reviews and comments on Magyk, plus links to write your own review.

Magyk

Mar 2006, 592 pages

There are currently 35 reader reviews for Magyk

Tigrissia Rosefeather (09/27/11)

My Review for Magyk
I love this book and the others that come after. They are my fave books (other than Warriors) and Angie Sage did a good job.
jd (03/15/11)

It's good
I like the book because it is very intriguing.
MIXMASTERQ (02/05/11)

magyk series review
I think that the book is dull, not enough action.It never put me in suspense. I have read the other books from this series and I do not like those either.Overall I think it should not have been published.
Gabriel Q (11/20/10)

Great! =D
I am on the 4th book of the series and it has a enjoyable series. It captures you into the fantasy world and as I am a fan of fantasy, it has lured me in very strongly.

=D
rahul (11/12/10)

Maybe High expectation level!
I started reading this book after finishing the Wheel of Time series till the 11th book and while I was waiting for "Towers of Midnight" to get delivered! I must say that the book is darn slow! Little exciting and way too dull :(
Candace (10/06/10)

Where is it going?
I'm definitely a series reader. I love following characters and so I saw a pretty cover and reviews like "Move over Harry Potter" and I bought into it. I bought the first 4 books in one swipe (I read very quickly) and I am struggling to get through the first one.

The book jumps from one obstacle to the next, but it doesn't seem to be going anywhere. I now have about 50 pages left and I'm still wondering. What are they trying to do??? Why should I care??

I'm hoping that the next book picks up. I felt that the Fablehaven series by Brandon Mull started out slow in the first book as well, but the next books got out of the slump. I hope this series does, because frankly I'm bored and find myself forcing my eyes to the page so I don't waste my money.
Joe (08/12/10)

BORED ME
I like normal medieval books knights and dragons you get the picture but I couldn't read this book for the life of me!
Nancy (06/02/10)

Magyk
This is a really cool book because I'm already on book 7 and I have 2 more chapters then i'm done.

• Book Jacket: How to Stop Time
    How to Stop Time
    by Matt Haig
  • Book Jacket: Mothers of Sparta
    Mothers of Sparta
    by Dawn Davies
    What it's about:
    The tagline on the back cover of Mothers of Sparta says it all: "Some women...
  • Book Jacket: Fortress America
    Fortress America
    by Elaine Tyler May
  • Book Jacket: The Friend
    The Friend
    by Sigrid Nunez
    Sigrid Nunez is one of the most underrated authors writing today. Her work is so lovely, so ...

The Women in the Castle by Jessica Shattuck

Force of Nature
    by Jane Harper

A riveting, tension-driven thriller from the New York Times bestselling author of The Dry.

As Bright as Heaven
    by Susan Meissner

A story of a family reborn through loss and love in Philadelphia during the flu epidemic of 1918.

Win The Lost Girls of Camp Forevermore

The Lost Girls of Camp Forevermore

A gripping novel from the award-winning author of For Today I Am a Boy.

G O T P, B The P, F T P