Reader reviews and comments on The Poet of Tolstoy Park, plus links to write your own review.

The Poet of Tolstoy Park

by Sonny Brewer

The Poet of Tolstoy Park by Sonny Brewer

Mar 2005, 272 pages
    Mar 2006, 288 pages

There are currently 2 reader reviews for The Poet of Tolstoy Park

Kathy Guidroz

More than wonderful
My life has been a spiritual journey thus far so when I met Sonny Brewer in the parking lot of my office, I had no idea his book and meeting him would be added unto my life in such a precious manner. This book is based on real life. Truth. Sonny captivates and carries us into the life of Henry Stuart. Henry, tho he thinks he is dying, learns how to live. He is an living testament to how a persons choices can change the dynamics of life for its glory. Choices.
Walter H. Klaus

A-hole as compared to an Eccentric
The difference between an eccentric and an a-hole is education. Think about how Stuart treated his friend and those who wanted to befriend him, pretty bad, but since he was a former professor they attributed his personality to that of an eccentric.

Being Mortal by Atul Gawande

Seven Days of Us
    by Francesca Hornak

Win The Wisdom of Sundays

The Wisdom of Sundays
by Oprah Winfrey

Life-changing insights from super soul conversations.

A Good M I H T F