Reader reviews and comments on The Poet of Tolstoy Park, plus links to write your own review.

The Poet of Tolstoy Park

by Sonny Brewer

The Poet of Tolstoy Park by Sonny Brewer

Mar 2005, 272 pages
    Mar 2006, 288 pages

There are currently 2 reader reviews for The Poet of Tolstoy Park

Walter H. Klaus (05/17/11)

A-hole as compared to an Eccentric
The difference between an eccentric and an a-hole is education. Think about how Stuart treated his friend and those who wanted to befriend him, pretty bad, but since he was a former professor they attributed his personality to that of an eccentric.
Kathy Guidroz (06/25/06)

More than wonderful
My life has been a spiritual journey thus far so when I met Sonny Brewer in the parking lot of my office, I had no idea his book and meeting him would be added unto my life in such a precious manner. This book is based on real life. Truth. Sonny captivates and carries us into the life of Henry Stuart. Henry, tho he thinks he is dying, learns how to live. He is an living testament to how a persons choices can change the dynamics of life for its glory. Choices.

Discover your next great read here

Ghachar Ghochar
    by Vivek Shanbhag
    The Bengaluru (aka Bangalore) that has dominated economic news headlines over the past decade is the...
  • Book Jacket: Caught in the Revolution

The Atomic Weight of Love
by Elizabeth J. Church

Mercies in Disguise
    by Gina Kolata

A story of hope, a family's genetic destiny, and the science that rescued them.

Lola
    by Melissa Scrivner Love

An astonishing debut crime thriller about an unforgettable woman.

Give me the luxuries of life and I will willingly do without the necessities.

O My D B