Reader reviews and comments on The Orientalist, plus links to write your own review.

The Orientalist

Mar 2006, 480 pages

There is 1 reader review for The Orientalist

tereska torres (09/11/08)

the orientalist
This biography is a must-read today. It tells the history of the regions in the world that are in the center of today's problems: Azerbaijan, Georgia, Crimea,Turkey, Russia and the great oil city of Baku, all through the history of a mysterious individual who lived many lives. A most important and fascinating book.

• Book Jacket: The Dark Flood Rises

Our Short History
    by Lauren Grodstein

Lola
    by Melissa Scrivner Love

An astonishing debut crime thriller about an unforgettable woman.

The low brow and the high brow

O My D B