Reader reviews and comments on The Sea of Trolls, plus links to write your own review.

The Sea of Trolls

great book
This book was riveting.
Louise

The Sea Of Trolls
I like this book because it is full of adventure, old time legends and magic. I cannot wait until I get my hands on the rest, just like always. I love her books.
Caleb

Sea of Trolls
This book is a good book to read. It keeps you on the edge until you finish. it is an interesting story because the main character always is traveling . I would recommend this book to older people who are good readers.
Colby Taylor

Sea of Trolls
This is an excellent book and have you guessing to the end. I love this book.
Robert

Awesome
I love the way the author used many different characters in a heart beating way. I love this book!
Kaleb Hitz

Good book
This book was great!! It was about an eleven year old boy named Jack. He gets swept off on a quest. These Berserkers came and snatched Jack. As this setting takes place in 739 A.D there is a lot of fantasies. There is also many of uses with swords and ships in this book."It seems that things are stirring across the water," the Bard had warned. "Ships are being built, swords are being forged."

Hearing the Northmen talk rapturously about the glories of being slaughtered in battle, the sensitive Jack can't understand it, but the reader will." I recommend this book to all fantasy lovers. Its a great one to read. You won't want to put it down!
studster

awsome
It is really confusing at the start but it gets really good.
Super_Sweet 101

An Awsome Book- The Sea of Trolls
This book was an exiting and adventurous tale of how a Young Saxon farmer boy became the hero of the day. The book incorporates mythology with history, and a ton of imagination. The Sea of Trolls is packed with important lessons and a basic view of older cultures. This is a must read for both teenagers and young adults.

• Book Jacket: Educated
    Educated
    by Tara Westover
    Voted 2018 Best Nonfiction Award Winner by BookBrowse Subscribers

Tara Westover had the kind of ...
  • Book Jacket: Circe
    Circe
    by Madeline Miller
    Voted 2018 Best Fiction Award Winner by BookBrowse Subscribers

Towards the end of Madeline Miller...
  • Book Jacket: Children of Blood and Bone
    Children of Blood and Bone
    by Tomi Adeyemi
    Voted 2018 Best Young Adult Award Winner by BookBrowse Subscribers

What would you do if, in a ...
  • Book Jacket: Where the Crawdads Sing
    Where the Crawdads Sing
    by Delia Owens
    Voted 2018 Best Debut Novel Award Winner by BookBrowse Subscribers

Where the Crawdads Sing was a ...

Code Girls
by Liza Mundy

The riveting story of the USA's courageous and accomplished WWII female American code breakers.

Listen to the Marriage
    by John Jay Osborn

The story of a couple in trouble and an exploration of the obstacles we put in our own way.

Win The 7 ½ Deaths of Evelyn Hardcastle

The 7 ½ Deaths of
Evelyn Hardcastle

"Agatha Christie meets Groundhog Day...quite unlike anything I've ever read." - A. J. Finn

The Big Holiday Wordplay: $400+ in Prizes