Reader reviews and comments on French Women Don't Get Fat, plus links to write your own review.

French Women Don't Get Fat

Dec 2004, 272 pages
    Dec 2007, 288 pages

There is 1 reader review for French Women Don't Get Fat

Alya

I really enjoyed the book and have rediscovered a lot of secrets, that my mother and gradmother were trying to pass on to me as I was growing up. I was ignoring them at a time and am happy to be able to get a review of all these pealrs of wisdom in this wonderful book. Her recommendations can be translated onto other spheres of life - not just cooking. It is a philosophy of treating your body and your life - it is great! :)

• Book Jacket: Vita Nostra
    A Spark of Light
    by Jodi Picoult

Unsheltered
by Barbara Kingsolver

A timely novel that explores the human capacity for resiliency and compassion.

A Ladder to the Sky
    by John Boyne

A seductive, unputdownable psychodrama following one brilliant, ruthless man.

The Kinship of Secrets