Reader reviews and comments on French Women Don't Get Fat, plus links to write your own review.

French Women Don't Get Fat

The Secret of Eating for Pleasure

by Mireille Guiliano

French Women Don't Get Fat by Mireille Guiliano X
French Women Don't Get Fat by Mireille Guiliano

Dec 2004, 272 pages
    Dec 2007, 288 pages

There is 1 reader review for French Women Don't Get Fat

I really enjoyed the book and have rediscovered a lot of secrets, that my mother and gradmother were trying to pass on to me as I was growing up. I was ignoring them at a time and am happy to be able to get a review of all these pealrs of wisdom in this wonderful book. Her recommendations can be translated onto other spheres of life - not just cooking. It is a philosophy of treating your body and your life - it is great! :)

• Book Jacket: Auntie Poldi and the Sicilian Lions
    The Girls in the Picture
    by Melanie Benjamin

The House of Broken Angels
    by Luis Alberto Urrea

The definitive Mexican-American immigrant story from an acclaimed storyteller.

Sometimes I Lie