Reader reviews and comments on At Risk, plus links to write your own review.

At Risk

by Stella Rimington

At Risk by Stella Rimington X
At Risk by Stella Rimington

Jan 2005, 384 pages
    May 2006, 448 pages

There are currently 2 reader reviews for At Risk

Marvin

This was the best book I have ever read. People of all ages will love this book because of its stunning content. The author should be very pleased with herself.
Mr. Dave

Just okay
I expected more from this book. The characters and plot were very simple and underdeveloped. Given her background I looked forward to this book hoping for some interesting plot twists and some real sense of suspense and intrigue and this book gave me none of it. I probably will not read another by her.

Love and Other Consolation Prizes
    by D.B. John
  • Book Jacket: The Abbot's Tale
    The Abbot's Tale
    by Conn Iggulden
    The Abbot's Tale purports to be a re-discovered manuscript written by a real historical figure,...

Music of the Ghosts by Vaddey Ratner