Reader reviews and comments on At Risk, plus links to write your own review.

At Risk

by Stella Rimington

At Risk by Stella Rimington X
At Risk by Stella Rimington

Jan 2005, 384 pages
    May 2006, 448 pages

There are currently 2 reader reviews for At Risk

Marvin

This was the best book I have ever read. People of all ages will love this book because of its stunning content. The author should be very pleased with herself.
Mr. Dave

Just okay
I expected more from this book. The characters and plot were very simple and underdeveloped. Given her background I looked forward to this book hoping for some interesting plot twists and some real sense of suspense and intrigue and this book gave me none of it. I probably will not read another by her.

• Book Jacket: And The Ocean Was Our Sky
    An Absolutely Remarkable Thing
    by Hank Green

Unsheltered
by Barbara Kingsolver

A timely novel that explores the human capacity for resiliency and compassion.

A Ladder to the Sky
    by John Boyne

A seductive, unputdownable psychodrama following one brilliant, ruthless man.

Paris Echo
    by Sebastian Faulks

A story of resistance, complicity, and an unlikely, transformative friendship.

Win Severance