Reader reviews and comments on At Risk, plus links to write your own review.

At Risk

by Stella Rimington

At Risk by Stella Rimington

Jan 2005, 384 pages
    May 2006, 448 pages

There are currently 2 reader reviews for At Risk

Marvin

This was the best book I have ever read. People of all ages will love this book because of its stunning content. The author should be very pleased with herself.
Mr. Dave

Just okay
I expected more from this book. The characters and plot were very simple and underdeveloped. Given her background I looked forward to this book hoping for some interesting plot twists and some real sense of suspense and intrigue and this book gave me none of it. I probably will not read another by her.

Discover your next great read here

• Book Jacket: Good Me Bad Me

by Alison McGhee

Win The Wisdom of Sundays

The Wisdom of Sundays
by Oprah Winfrey

Life-changing insights from super soul conversations.

A Good M I H T F