Reader reviews and comments on Indigo's Star, plus links to write your own review.

Indigo's Star

by Hilary McKay

Indigo's Star by Hilary McKay

Sep 2004, 272 pages
    Jan 2006, 272 pages

There are currently 17 reader reviews for Indigo's Star

Alexandra

GREAT BOOK
I enjoyed this book very much. It's just so cool!!
I hope Hilary keeps writing great stories...
;)
Indigo-tom lover

LOVE THIS BOOK!!!
Do I even have to explain? This book is incredibly amazing. I've read it twice now and I've memorized half of it. I trully love this book.
Eileen

Hilary McKay's Indigo's Star
Indigo's Star is definitely the best book in Hilary McKay's series about the Casson family. It was at once touching and deep and light and humorous and the new character, Tom, is quite a welcome addition who brings out Indigo's enigmatic character. An excellent book that people of all ages can identify with.
Kara

the book
I Thought this book was fantastic even when I wanted to go off and do something else I just kept on pushing myself to read this book and I am once again reading it and this time for me will be the 6th time I have read it and I have also read all the others and they are phenomenal.
Melanie

Good book
I really really like this book. It kept me reading when I didn't want to. I am doing a book report on this book, and it is very interesting to do
Katie Roberts

Heartwarming
I am only twelve years old but I know a good book when i see one. This book,to me, is about a boy who's life is topsy-turvy and is trying to find his place in a world full incompetent and ignorant people. The bullies in this book are the kind of bullies I face every day. The drawing Indigo's little sister Rose painted on the wall are a statement they are the desperate cries from the heart of a little girl.

I am glad Hillary Mckay has written this book.
emily

indigos star
It was FAB, i loved all of it, and I would definitely read it again. it was interesting to read, and unexpectable...
SARAH

Indigo's Star
This book is brilliant and i can read it over and over again. A definite must read. Its more for children round my age (12) who would enjoy it its not really an adult book.

Being Mortal by Atul Gawande

Never Coming Back
    by Alison McGhee

Win The Wisdom of Sundays

The Wisdom of Sundays
by Oprah Winfrey

Life-changing insights from super soul conversations.

A Good M I H T F