Reader reviews and comments on Metro Girl, plus links to write your own review.

Metro Girl

by Janet Evanovich

Metro Girl by Janet Evanovich

Nov 2004, 304 pages
    Oct 2005, 384 pages

There are currently 2 reader reviews for Metro Girl

Read2much

Fun and enjoyable
It's good that I discovered and gorged myself with the first 11 Stephanie Plum books 2 or 3 years ago. They are a bit much without a break.

This was similar, but enjoyable because, as I mentioned, I had a big break in between. I prefer the light uplifting side of reading and this certainly filled that spot. I would advise this read.
Heidi

Just Stephanie Plum transplanted to Florida. I expected more; a new character with different foibles not just a rehashed S. Plum. Fun for new readers, but disappointing for fans.

Discover your next great read here

• Book Jacket: The Rules of Magic

by Alison McGhee

Win The Wisdom of Sundays

The Wisdom of Sundays
by Oprah Winfrey

Life-changing insights from super soul conversations.

A Good M I H T F