Reader reviews and comments on Metro Girl, plus links to write your own review.

Metro Girl

by Janet Evanovich

Metro Girl by Janet Evanovich X
Metro Girl by Janet Evanovich

Nov 2004, 304 pages
    Oct 2005, 384 pages

There are currently 2 reader reviews for Metro Girl

Fun and enjoyable
It's good that I discovered and gorged myself with the first 11 Stephanie Plum books 2 or 3 years ago. They are a bit much without a break.

This was similar, but enjoyable because, as I mentioned, I had a big break in between. I prefer the light uplifting side of reading and this certainly filled that spot. I would advise this read.

Just Stephanie Plum transplanted to Florida. I expected more; a new character with different foibles not just a rehashed S. Plum. Fun for new readers, but disappointing for fans.

• Book Jacket: Speak No Evil