Reader reviews and comments on Metro Girl, plus links to write your own review.

Metro Girl

by Janet Evanovich

Metro Girl by Janet Evanovich

Nov 2004, 304 pages
    Oct 2005, 384 pages

There are currently 2 reader reviews for Metro Girl

Read2much

Fun and enjoyable
It's good that I discovered and gorged myself with the first 11 Stephanie Plum books 2 or 3 years ago. They are a bit much without a break.

This was similar, but enjoyable because, as I mentioned, I had a big break in between. I prefer the light uplifting side of reading and this certainly filled that spot. I would advise this read.
Heidi

Just Stephanie Plum transplanted to Florida. I expected more; a new character with different foibles not just a rehashed S. Plum. Fun for new readers, but disappointing for fans.

The Hermit
    by Jennifer Finney Boylan

Win News of the World

The Gypsy Moth Summer
    by Julia Fierro

One of the most anticipated books of 2017.

T's S I Numbers