Reader reviews and comments on Runaway, plus links to write your own review.

Runaway

Stories

by Alice Munro

Runaway by Alice Munro

Oct 2004, 352 pages
    Nov 2005, 352 pages

There are currently 2 reader reviews for Runaway

David

An absolutely beautiful collection of art. Written with such truth that it sends shivers down your spine. Runaway is a must read.
liz

waste
This book I was excited to read at first because it was rated the book of the year. Once I read it, I instantly lost respect for the book of the year award - either that, or that year no good books came out. It was a waste of my time and of a tree.

• Book Jacket: The Force