Reader reviews and comments on Runaway, plus links to write your own review.

Runaway

Oct 2004, 352 pages
    Nov 2005, 352 pages

There are currently 2 reader reviews for Runaway

David

An absolutely beautiful collection of art. Written with such truth that it sends shivers down your spine. Runaway is a must read.
liz

waste
This book I was excited to read at first because it was rated the book of the year. Once I read it, I instantly lost respect for the book of the year award - either that, or that year no good books came out. It was a waste of my time and of a tree.

• Book Jacket: The Last Ballad
    by Liv Constantine

The Second Mrs. Hockaday by Susan Rivers

Wonder Valley
    by Ivy Pochoda

The only completely consistent people are the dead

E Dog H I D