Reader reviews and comments on Bucking The Sarge, plus links to write your own review.

Bucking The Sarge

May 2006, 144 pages

There are currently 2 reader reviews for Bucking The Sarge

rekeya

bucking the sarge
It's a really good book that makes you want to read all his books. I mean I did and they were good!
Mawi

I want to read every book by this author - he has a unique and hilarious voice and finds a way to make every character memorable.

• Book Jacket: Vita Nostra
    A Spark of Light
    by Jodi Picoult

Unsheltered
by Barbara Kingsolver

A timely novel that explores the human capacity for resiliency and compassion.

A Ladder to the Sky
    by John Boyne

A seductive, unputdownable psychodrama following one brilliant, ruthless man.

Paris Echo
    by Sebastian Faulks

A story of resistance, complicity, and an unlikely, transformative friendship.

Win Severance