Reader reviews and comments on Bucking The Sarge, plus links to write your own review.

Bucking The Sarge

by Christopher Paul Curtis

Bucking The Sarge by Christopher Paul Curtis

Sep 2004, 272 pages
    May 2006, 144 pages

There are currently 2 reader reviews for Bucking The Sarge

rekeya (12/11/09)

bucking the sarge
It's a really good book that makes you want to read all his books. I mean I did and they were good!
Mawi (02/25/05)

I want to read every book by this author - he has a unique and hilarious voice and finds a way to make every character memorable.

Discover your next great read here

• Book Jacket: Caught in the Revolution

The Atomic Weight of Love
by Elizabeth J. Church

Mercies in Disguise
    by Gina Kolata

A story of hope, a family's genetic destiny, and the science that rescued them.

Our Short History
    by Lauren Grodstein

At times, our own light goes out, and is rekindled by a spark from another person.

O My D B