Reader reviews and comments on The Children's War, plus links to write your own review.

The Children's War

by Monique Charlesworth

The Children's War by Monique Charlesworth

Sep 2004, 384 pages
    Sep 2005, 384 pages

There are currently 2 reader reviews for The Children's War

kenneth love (11/30/05)

the book with the o.k ending
The Children's War is one of those books that is hard to put down. The lives of the two children protagonists intersect in so many ways throughout the story but they are on opposite sides of the great divide of war. The descriptions of the conditions they both endure are real and believable. The reader is right there. This is not a happy book but it is a page turner.
Emily Cole (12/18/04)

Discover your next great read here

• Book Jacket: Castle of Water
    by Mark Kurlansky
  • Book Jacket: Temporary People
    Temporary People
    by Deepak Unnikrishnan
    In this powerful and innovative collection of 28 short stories, Deepak Unnikrishnan presents a ...

The Nest
by Cynthia D'Aprix Sweeney

The Stars Are Fire
    by Anita Shreve

If We Were Villains
    by M. L. Rio

Sometimes I think we're alone. Sometimes I think we're not. In either case, the thought is staggering.

Y S M B, I'll S Y