Reader reviews and comments on Before You Know Kindness, plus links to write your own review.

Before You Know Kindness

by Chris Bohjalian

Before You Know Kindness by Chris Bohjalian X
Before You Know Kindness by Chris Bohjalian

Oct 2004, 448 pages
    Aug 2005, 448 pages

There is 1 reader review for Before You Know Kindness

SAM

Before you pick up something else, read this
It's been a long time since I've read a book that develops both characters (all of them) and plot so well. There aren't any stereotypes in the former - these are fully fleshed individuals. And the plot tackles topics often given short shrift and actually makes you want to see where the author is going to take them.

Can't say enough about the plot twists, the characters, or the denouement and ending. Bravo!

• Book Jacket: The Perfectionists