Reader reviews and comments on Before You Know Kindness, plus links to write your own review.

Before You Know Kindness

by Chris Bohjalian

Before You Know Kindness by Chris Bohjalian X
Before You Know Kindness by Chris Bohjalian

Oct 2004, 448 pages
    Aug 2005, 448 pages

There is 1 reader review for Before You Know Kindness

SAM

Before you pick up something else, read this
It's been a long time since I've read a book that develops both characters (all of them) and plot so well. There aren't any stereotypes in the former - these are fully fleshed individuals. And the plot tackles topics often given short shrift and actually makes you want to see where the author is going to take them.

Can't say enough about the plot twists, the characters, or the denouement and ending. Bravo!

• Book Jacket: The Inflamed Mind
    The Inflamed Mind
    by Edward Bullmore
    It is common knowledge that depression diminishes the quality of sufferers' lives, but few people ...
  • Book Jacket: The Adults
    The Adults
    by Caroline Hulse
    Things have already fallen apart on the first page of The Adults. The novel opens with an emergency ...
  • Book Jacket: News of Our Loved Ones
    News of Our Loved Ones
    by Abigail DeWitt
    The Delasalle family of Abigail DeWitt's News of Our Loved Ones are no strangers to the dark specter...
  • Book Jacket: My Sister, the Serial Killer
    My Sister, the Serial Killer
    by Oyinkan Braithwaite
    While the title of the novel gives away the plot, My Sister, the Serial Killer is essentially a ...

Becoming
by Michelle Obama

An intimate, powerful, and inspiring memoir by the former First Lady of the United States.

Golden Child
    by Claire Adam

A deeply affecting debut novel set in Trinidad, following the lives of a family as they navigate impossible choices.

Win Uncommon Type

Uncommon Type
by Tom Hanks

Surprising, intelligent, heartwarming, and a must-have for Tom Hanks fans!

Tell I T T M