Reader reviews and comments on Spice, plus links to write your own review.

Spice

Aug 2004, 368 pages
    Aug 2005, 384 pages

There are currently 2 reader reviews for Spice

Julianna

This first book by Turner is very entertaining and well written. It contains many bits of information which are entirely new to me. I appreciated all of the literary references made in the book.
I am looking forward to further books by this author.
Johnpslater

A thorough encyclopedia of spice. Many interesting stories and facts. Best read over a period as a reference book...a little hard going as a continuous read.

• Book Jacket: Vita Nostra
    A Spark of Light
    by Jodi Picoult

Unsheltered
by Barbara Kingsolver

A timely novel that explores the human capacity for resiliency and compassion.

Paris Echo
    by Sebastian Faulks

A story of resistance, complicity, and an unlikely, transformative friendship.

The Kinship of Secrets