Reader reviews and comments on Boiling Point, plus links to write your own review.

Boiling Point

How Politicians, Big Oil and Coal, Journalists and Activists Are Fueling the Climate Crisis--and What We Can Do to Avert Disaster

by Ross Gelbspan

Boiling Point by Ross Gelbspan

Jul 2004, 272 pages
    Nov 2005, 304 pages

There is 1 reader review for Boiling Point

Sandy Hokanson

This book is easy to read and understand. The author clearly describes global warming, what causes it, what its current effects are, and what could happen in the future if the problem is ignored. And, unlike many "catastrophe" books, this one spells out plausible and affordable solutions that would benefit the entire world. If only George W. Bush and his oil company buddies would read this and act on it. They'd salvage their reputations and become real heroes.

• Book Jacket: The Radium Girls
    by Jennifer Finney Boylan
  • Book Jacket: Proving Ground
    Proving Ground
    by Peter Blauner
    More than a decade after winning the 1992 Best First Novel Edgar for Slow Motion Riot, Peter Blauner...

Win News of the World