Reader reviews and comments on Ida B, plus links to write your own review.

Ida B

and Her Plans to Maximize Fun, Avoid Disaster, and (Possibly) Save the World

by Katherine Hannigan

Ida B

Aug 2004, 256 pages
    Jan 2007, 256 pages

There are currently 47 reader reviews for Ida B

12345 (10/25/12)

I think this book was very boring and long.
Donna (02/23/12)

Love this book
I really enjoyed reading this book. I had to read it for a class in college. It has all the elements of a good book: Love, strength, family, and how we can all overcome the dark place in our lives - we just have to let people in.
KKSwirlCat (11/22/11)

Touched My Heart
I myself am only a 5th grader (Ha I admit it) and this book truly touched my heart in so many ways :)
popsicle (05/28/11)

I think this book is very relateable and understandable. This book is easy to relate to because people have had the same things happen to them.
logan3'seth (01/03/11)

This book is perfect for people of the age of 9 through 14 because its about a little girl and her life and the problems her and her family has through their life.
lexie (10/27/10)

great book
I love this book!
lauren (08/20/10)

a good read
I would suggest this book to a young girl in like 5th or 6th grade. I thought it was a good book that you really had to concentrate on. I read Ida B 3 times; I liked the book a lot but I recomend the book ''Are You There God It's Me Margaret'' - that was a amazing book.
BOOKWORM (08/10/10)

Discriptive and Emotional
This book is very descriptive and emotional. I recommend it a trillion times to anyone old and young!

• Book Jacket: So Say the Fallen

Cruel Beautiful World
    by Caroline Leavitt

The Comet Seekers
    by Helen Sedgwick

A magical, intoxicating debut novel, both intimate and epic.

by Paulette Jiles