Reader reviews and comments on Ida B, plus links to write your own review.

Ida B

Jan 2007, 256 pages

There are currently 47 reader reviews for Ida B

12345 (10/25/12)

1235
I think this book was very boring and long.
Donna (02/23/12)

Love this book
I really enjoyed reading this book. I had to read it for a class in college. It has all the elements of a good book: Love, strength, family, and how we can all overcome the dark place in our lives - we just have to let people in.
KKSwirlCat (11/22/11)

Touched My Heart
I myself am only a 5th grader (Ha I admit it) and this book truly touched my heart in so many ways :)
popsicle (05/28/11)

good
I think this book is very relateable and understandable. This book is easy to relate to because people have had the same things happen to them.
logan3'seth (01/03/11)

BEST BOOK EVER
This book is perfect for people of the age of 9 through 14 because its about a little girl and her life and the problems her and her family has through their life.
lexie (10/27/10)

great book
I love this book!
lauren (08/20/10)

a good read
I would suggest this book to a young girl in like 5th or 6th grade. I thought it was a good book that you really had to concentrate on. I read Ida B 3 times; I liked the book a lot but I recomend the book ''Are You There God It's Me Margaret'' - that was a amazing book.
BOOKWORM (08/10/10)

Discriptive and Emotional
This book is very descriptive and emotional. I recommend it a trillion times to anyone old and young!

• Book Jacket: Timekeepers
  • Book Jacket: Mothers of Sparta
    Mothers of Sparta
    by Dawn Davies
    What it's about:
    The tagline on the back cover of Mothers of Sparta says it all: "Some women...
  • Book Jacket: Fortress America
    Fortress America
    by Elaine Tyler May

The Women in the Castle by Jessica Shattuck

As Bright as Heaven
    by Susan Meissner

A story of a family reborn through loss and love in Philadelphia during the flu epidemic of 1918.

Force of Nature
    by Jane Harper

A riveting, tension-driven thriller from the New York Times bestselling author of The Dry.

Win The Lost Girls of Camp Forevermore

The Lost Girls of Camp Forevermore

A gripping novel from the award-winning author of For Today I Am a Boy.

G O T P, B The P, F T P