Reader reviews and comments on Ida B, plus links to write your own review.

Ida B

Jan 2007, 256 pages

There are currently 47 reader reviews for Ida B

12345 (10/25/12)

1235
I think this book was very boring and long.
Donna (02/23/12)

Love this book
I really enjoyed reading this book. I had to read it for a class in college. It has all the elements of a good book: Love, strength, family, and how we can all overcome the dark place in our lives - we just have to let people in.
KKSwirlCat (11/22/11)

Touched My Heart
I myself am only a 5th grader (Ha I admit it) and this book truly touched my heart in so many ways :)
popsicle (05/28/11)

good
I think this book is very relateable and understandable. This book is easy to relate to because people have had the same things happen to them.
logan3'seth (01/03/11)

BEST BOOK EVER
This book is perfect for people of the age of 9 through 14 because its about a little girl and her life and the problems her and her family has through their life.
lexie (10/27/10)

great book
I love this book!
lauren (08/20/10)

a good read
I would suggest this book to a young girl in like 5th or 6th grade. I thought it was a good book that you really had to concentrate on. I read Ida B 3 times; I liked the book a lot but I recomend the book ''Are You There God It's Me Margaret'' - that was a amazing book.
BOOKWORM (08/10/10)

Discriptive and Emotional
This book is very descriptive and emotional. I recommend it a trillion times to anyone old and young!

Discover your next great read here

• Book Jacket: Caught in the Revolution

The Atomic Weight of Love
by Elizabeth J. Church

Lola
    by Melissa Scrivner Love

An astonishing debut crime thriller about an unforgettable woman.

Mercies in Disguise
    by Gina Kolata

A story of hope, a family's genetic destiny, and the science that rescued them.

We have to abandon the idea that schooling is something restricted to youth...

O My D B