Reader reviews and comments on Ida B, plus links to write your own review.

Ida B

Aug 2004, 256 pages
    Jan 2007, 256 pages

There are currently 47 reader reviews for Ida B

Love this book
I really enjoyed reading this book. I had to read it for a class in college. It has all the elements of a good book: Love, strength, family, and how we can all overcome the dark place in our lives - we just have to let people in.

Touched My Heart
I myself am only a 5th grader (Ha I admit it) and this book truly touched my heart in so many ways :)

I think this book is very relateable and understandable. This book is easy to relate to because people have had the same things happen to them.

This book is perfect for people of the age of 9 through 14 because its about a little girl and her life and the problems her and her family has through their life.

great book
I love this book!

Discriptive and Emotional
This book is very descriptive and emotional. I recommend it a trillion times to anyone old and young!

ida b applewood
This book was my favorite by far. Ii read it in one hour could not put it down for a second. Amazing:)

Ida B
I think this is a good book because it is a book that says let go of your past and say hello to the future.

• Book Jacket: Eat the Apple