Reader reviews and comments on Chicken Soup for the Teenage Soul II, plus links to write your own review.

Chicken Soup for the Teenage Soul II

Oct 1998, 350 pages
    Oct 1998, 350 pages

There are currently 47 reader reviews for Chicken Soup for the Teenage Soul II

The Midnight

How i felt about the book
This book had me in tears and made me smile. The stories are so inspirational.
Shayla Carter

Chicken and soup for the soul
I just think its so amazing. My cousin introduced me to 1 story and I couldn't put the book down; I had to read the other stories. I love it!
emilia arteaga

Chicken Soup for the Teenage Soul II
It was fantastic.
TracyChrist

Chicken Soup for the Teenage Soul
I really love this book. This book is my friend that I can believe and help me in any situation. This book is the part of my life. I had read any books, but only Chicken Soup understands and inspires me into better ways. Thanks.
toshi agarwal

rated 5 of 5
Hi,I'm Toshi I liked this book because it tells teens how to move forward in life, enjoying life. It is a book where you will never stop reading, in fact you would start loving reading books. This is the best book I have ever read. I am very much thankful to Jack Canfield, Mark Victor Hansen and Kimberly.
M. K.

M. K.'s spectacular review.
I am 13 years old and have the spectacular brain of a 10th grade student! I have and I.Q. much higher than any of my fellow students! I very much enjoyed this book because it brought out the true feelings of a regular person my age. It also showed some of the things you are to encounter later in your lifespan. I would highly recommend this book to all teenagers of the ages 13 to 16. I hope that someone gives this review a read and enjoys it thoroughly.

m.k.
Marina

chicken soup
Hi, I'm Marina and I think this is the best book I've ever read. And even though I'm only 12, this book has helped me learn what to expect from that phase in life, since it is pretty important and when I grow up I want to remember it with laughs and joy, not with grief. So... just read it, OK? Its really good.
Vigneswari

Tis bk is jus simply remarkable - praiseworthy
It is a bk where u will never stop reading. you would read it 4ever again n again. N refer 2 it too if u r experiencing d same.U would definitely feel much better.

• Book Jacket: In Extremis
    Let It Bang
    by RJ Young

Unsheltered
by Barbara Kingsolver

A timely novel that explores the human capacity for resiliency and compassion.

The Kinship of Secrets
    by Eugenia Kim

A Ladder to the Sky
    by John Boyne

A seductive, unputdownable psychodrama following one brilliant, ruthless man.

Win Severance