Reader reviews and comments on The Love Wife, plus links to write your own review.

The Love Wife

by Gish Jen

The Love Wife by Gish Jen X
The Love Wife by Gish Jen

Sep 2004, 400 pages
    Oct 2005, 400 pages

There is 1 reader review for The Love Wife

As an internationally adoptive parent, the adolecent voices in "The Love Wife" ring with clarity and understanding. The use of multiple perspectives is a wonderful way to tell a story. Aas each character shares their story, and unique point of view, you feel part of the discussion. I love a book that broadens my world--Gish Jen is a master.

• Book Jacket: A Land of Permanent Goodbyes