Reader reviews and comments on Chicken Soup for the Couple's Soul, plus links to write your own review.

Chicken Soup for the Couple's Soul

Jan 1999, 372 pages

There are currently 3 reader reviews for Chicken Soup for the Couple's Soul

vero

awesome
I loved it. I can really relate to it; I mean this book helped me learn how to tell if your bf gf is cheating on you and in the end mine was
melissa

this book is great because i can relate to some of the stories that are in it and i would recommend this book to anyone who loves to read or even of you dont you really should try it
jessica

this book is the best book i have ever read and i hope they come out with more and more and more so it cn help me out with the things goin on in my life!

• Book Jacket: The Perfectionists