Reader reviews and comments on Dark Voyage, plus links to write your own review.

Dark Voyage

by Alan Furst

Dark Voyage by Alan Furst

Aug 2004, 272 pages
    May 2005, 272 pages

There is 1 reader review for Dark Voyage

Frank (05/01/08)

Alan Furst's Books
I've read them all... you FEEL you are there, not just reading about it. Can't get enough.

The Summer Before the War

Caught in the Revolution
    by Helen Rappaport

The Fifth Petal
    by Brunonia Barry

I am what the librarians have made me with a little assistance from a professor of Greek and a few poets

K Your F C