Reader reviews and comments on Blackbird House, plus links to write your own review.

Blackbird House

by Alice Hoffman

Blackbird House by Alice Hoffman

Jul 2004, 240 pages
    Mar 2005, 256 pages

There is 1 reader review for Blackbird House

Connie (08/26/04)

I find that the book really translates into a sense of place (i.e. home) as opposed to a dwelling. She has always been one of my favorite authors and I am currently reading this one. I am happy to say that it has held my attention and I enjoy the technique of going on to the next inhabitant. It leaves you wondering how the others' lives turned out.

Discover your next great read here

• Book Jacket: Castle of Water
    by Mark Kurlansky
  • Book Jacket: Temporary People
    Temporary People
    by Deepak Unnikrishnan
    In this powerful and innovative collection of 28 short stories, Deepak Unnikrishnan presents a ...

The Nest
by Cynthia D'Aprix Sweeney

The Stars Are Fire
    by Anita Shreve

No One Is Coming to Save Us
    by Stephanie Powell Watts

One of Entertainment Weekly, Nylon and Elle's most anticipated books of 2017.

The dirtiest book of all is the expurgated book

Y S M B, I'll S Y