Reader reviews and comments on Birds Without Wings, plus links to write your own review.

Birds Without Wings

by Louis de Bernieres

Birds Without Wings by Louis de Bernieres

Aug 2004, 576 pages
    Jun 2005, 576 pages

There is 1 reader review for Birds Without Wings

Maureen

Good story but maybe a little too long
I really enjoyed this book. I liked that each chapter was a little story about the various characters in the book (and there are many). My only complaint was that it did get a little long and tedious especially towards the end. I had to keep looking towards the beginning of the book to refresh my memory on characters. But overall worth the read, and especially enjoyable if you like historical fiction.

Discover your next great read here

• Book Jacket: Good Me Bad Me

by Alison McGhee

Win The Wisdom of Sundays

The Wisdom of Sundays
by Oprah Winfrey

Life-changing insights from super soul conversations.

A Good M I H T F