Reader reviews and comments on Little Scarlet, plus links to write your own review.

Little Scarlet

Apr 2005, 352 pages

There is 1 reader review for Little Scarlet

Gino

Getting To Know Easy Rawlin
To really get to know the characters in the Easy Rawling series of Walter Mosley books, you must read first Six Easy Pieces, then Gone fishing.
I feel I know the characters personally and can't wait to read another and another. I never get tried of reading the Easy Rawlin series. Even when Mouse is not part of this particular story he is still there. I've read all ten of the books and now I'm starting over in the order they were written.

Discover your next great read here

• Book Jacket: Good Me Bad Me

by Alison McGhee

Win The Wisdom of Sundays

The Wisdom of Sundays
by Oprah Winfrey

Life-changing insights from super soul conversations.

A Good M I H T F