Reader reviews and comments on The Anybodies, plus links to write your own review.

The Anybodies

Sep 2005, 288 pages

There are currently 4 reader reviews for The Anybodies

person

The Best Book Ever
This is the best book. The author is very good at writing. My favorite book ever published!
Annie

The Anybodies
This is the best book I ever read in my whole entire life! I like the dedication part and all the descriptive words the author puts in. This book is really funny to me. I think that everyone any age or grade should read this book, because if they read it they will feel like their in the book. Many people will enjoy this book when they read it.
Anonymous

i like the anybodies because its so realistic that i can almost be in the story myself;)
Ali

It was great--full of magic and really funny. It was neat how she finally found her home, and even though she thought that her grandma had just forgotten her, she had known all along. All together great book, with fun plot and storyline. I especially enjoyed the author's comments all throughout the book. I am 12, and I think people of most ages will enjoy The Anybodies!

• Book Jacket: The Wrong Heaven
    The Wrong Heaven
    by Amy Bonnafons
    The narrators of the short story collection The Wrong Heaven are plagued by critical talking lawn ...
  • Book Jacket: Southernmost
    Southernmost
    by Silas House
    Southernmost opens with a devastating flood in Cumberland Valley, Tennessee. Could it be divine ...
  • Book Jacket: Confessions of the Fox
    Confessions of the Fox
    by Jordy Rosenberg
    In Confessions of the Fox, a fictional academic, Dr. Voth, finds a manuscript in the library where ...
  • Book Jacket: Tango Lessons
    Tango Lessons
    by Meghan Flaherty
    Meghan Flaherty's touching memoir, Tango Lessons, reveals some hard but important truths about ...

The Radium Girls by Kate Moore

The incredible true story of the women who fought America's Undark danger.

So Much Life Left Over
    by Louis de Bernieres

An evocative and emotional novel set between the World Wars.

Fly Girls
    by Keith O'Brien

How five daring women defied all odds and made aviation history.

Our House
    by Louise Candlish

A disturbing and addictive novel of domestic suspense.

Win Vox

VOX by Christina Dalcher

The story of what one woman will do to protect herself and her daughter in a society where half the population is silenced.

T B Y Speak