Reader reviews and comments on The Anybodies, plus links to write your own review.

The Anybodies

Sep 2005, 288 pages

There are currently 4 reader reviews for The Anybodies

person

The Best Book Ever
This is the best book. The author is very good at writing. My favorite book ever published!
Annie

The Anybodies
This is the best book I ever read in my whole entire life! I like the dedication part and all the descriptive words the author puts in. This book is really funny to me. I think that everyone any age or grade should read this book, because if they read it they will feel like their in the book. Many people will enjoy this book when they read it.
Anonymous

i like the anybodies because its so realistic that i can almost be in the story myself;)
Ali

It was great--full of magic and really funny. It was neat how she finally found her home, and even though she thought that her grandma had just forgotten her, she had known all along. All together great book, with fun plot and storyline. I especially enjoyed the author's comments all throughout the book. I am 12, and I think people of most ages will enjoy The Anybodies!

• Book Jacket: Educated
    Educated
    by Tara Westover
    Voted 2018 Best Nonfiction Award Winner by BookBrowse Subscribers

Tara Westover had the kind of ...
  • Book Jacket: Circe
    Circe
    by Madeline Miller
    Voted 2018 Best Fiction Award Winner by BookBrowse Subscribers

Towards the end of Madeline Miller...
  • Book Jacket: Children of Blood and Bone
    Children of Blood and Bone
    by Tomi Adeyemi
    Voted 2018 Best Young Adult Award Winner by BookBrowse Subscribers

What would you do if, in a ...
  • Book Jacket: Where the Crawdads Sing
    Where the Crawdads Sing
    by Delia Owens
    Voted 2018 Best Debut Novel Award Winner by BookBrowse Subscribers

Where the Crawdads Sing was a ...

Code Girls
by Liza Mundy

The riveting story of the USA's courageous and accomplished WWII female American code breakers.

Listen to the Marriage
    by John Jay Osborn

The story of a couple in trouble and an exploration of the obstacles we put in our own way.

Win The 7 ½ Deaths of Evelyn Hardcastle

The 7 ½ Deaths of
Evelyn Hardcastle

"Agatha Christie meets Groundhog Day...quite unlike anything I've ever read." - A. J. Finn

The Big Holiday Wordplay: $400+ in Prizes