Reader reviews and comments on Live Bait, plus links to write your own review.

Live Bait

by P.J. Tracy

Live Bait by P.J. Tracy

May 2004, 320 pages
    Apr 2005, 400 pages

There is 1 reader review for Live Bait

Jean Smith

Live Bait
If you have read P. J. Tracy's Monkeewrench, you will not want to miss this second book. It is just as exciting. It has twists and turns and surprises until the very end. You will not want to put it down. Magozzi and Gino, with the help of the Monkeewrench gang's technology solve several mysteries. Every one I have recommended this book to has enjoyed it. (Sheriff Mike Halloran and his staff are not in this book, but they return in Tracy's 3rd book Dead Run.) The book is worth the price just to read the description of Gino in shorts!

• Book Jacket: The Radium Girls
    by Jennifer Finney Boylan
  • Book Jacket: Proving Ground
    Proving Ground
    by Peter Blauner
    More than a decade after winning the 1992 Best First Novel Edgar for Slow Motion Riot, Peter Blauner...

Win News of the World