Reader reviews and comments on Vote For Larry, plus links to write your own review.

Vote For Larry

by Janet Tashjian

Vote For Larry by Janet Tashjian X
Vote For Larry by Janet Tashjian

May 2004, 240 pages
    Jan 2005, 240 pages

There are currently 3 reader reviews for Vote For Larry

I have read a lot of books and I got to say it is in my top ten favorites. This book made me want to make a change in how I look at things. It is very inspirational. I love this book, and I think you would to.

Age: 14 When I first started reading this book I wasn't really intrested but once I got in the middle of this book it reached in and took my heart out. This is my favorite book now, and I recomend it for teens of all ages! This is such a beautiful book, and I hope other people will love it just as much!

A 16-year-old's View of Vote For Larry.

This is one of those rare books (i.e. Harry Potter, Holes) that are originally aimed at young adults that doesn't talk down to them. It's great to see Larry back in action, and fans who did not know whether The Gospel According to Larry was fiction or non-fiction will finally get their question answered (keep in mind this novel was published in the first half of 2004). While Tashjian can keep the reader hooked with this story, this plot tends to grow quite far-fetched and toward the end you may find yourself saying "DUH!" This is a must for anyone who read Gospel.

• Book Jacket: Women & Power