Reader reviews and comments on A 6th Bowl of Chicken Soup for the Soul, plus links to write your own review.

A 6th Bowl of Chicken Soup for the Soul

101 More Stories to Open the Heart And Rekindle The Spirit

by Jack Canfield, Mark Victor Hansen

A 6th Bowl of Chicken Soup for the Soul by Jack Canfield, Mark Victor Hansen

Apr 1999, 385 pages
    Apr 1999, 384 pages

There are currently 4 reader reviews for A 6th Bowl of Chicken Soup for the Soul

shalane

hi,

i really like these books because it is like a handbook to the teenagers. i also am writing a story that my teacher and my friends say i should put it in one of your books.well have to go.

sincerly,

shalane rose lngstaff
George Davis

I have read and re-read this book, I have passed it to friends, bought it for friends and often use the stories as little reminders of just how fragile we are. I would not travel anywhere without my copy so as I can "Dip In" from time to time
Sherry

Big Heart?
I read with interest the 6th installment of “A Bowl of Chicken Soup for the Soul” - Nice book. However, when I got to the passage of “Big Heart” I almost spit my soup out. I fly a lot on the airline that the women supposedly finding grace is a flight attendant on. I have had run-ins with this women many times and can tell you from experience and speaking with others, she is one of the nastiest individuals in the air. I also spoke with other flight attendants on this airline and they are skeptical about her dubious story especially considering her personality traits. But I could be wrong. Maybe she changed overnight. Oh, and I’ll be sure to bring an extra pair of nylons along next time I fly!
Victor

This book sucks
This book is full of "Feel Good Blah, Blah, Blah".
Is good to make you sleep though.

The Hermit
    by Jennifer Finney Boylan

Win News of the World

The Gypsy Moth Summer
    by Julia Fierro

One of the most anticipated books of 2017.

T's S I Numbers