Reader reviews and comments on Beyond The Deepwoods, plus links to write your own review.

Beyond The Deepwoods

• Published:
    Jun 2004, 288 pages

There are currently 5 reader reviews for Beyond The Deepwoods

An Enchanting Novel
This book was absolutely fantastic. It will sweep you away into a different realm that has mystical creatures, and unbelievable stories that can relate to life. One of the most creative novels I've ever read. Any young adult would absolutely enjoy this tale and all others. I have read ALL of the books. I'm waiting for the tenth one. Trust me: you will not want to miss this book or put it down for one second.

Great Book
This a great book! My friend Jacob, who told Mac, who told me and I told David. I think he did a great job describing the bander bears. He also changed my life by adding elements of faithfulness, friendship. and courage. It encouraged me to get outdoors. I'm only 11 so I hope I did a good job on this review! :)

I loved it!
I was very happy with it. A friend recommended it to me and it looked a little childish, but it is great for a wide range of ages! Anyone who likes sci-fi/fantasy!

Beyond the Deepwoods
I thought this book was enchanting, I mean it was a great book for young readers. It was a great novel. The only thing is... I want the third book to come out in the United States, other than that it was an amazing book.

Edge Chronicles book number 1
I am a book lover and have read numerous books for children. But, the Edge Chronicles disappointed me. The story dragged on from place to place. The story was repetitive. The story had a good idea. But seriously, it could have been written better.

• Book Jacket: A Land of Permanent Goodbyes

Sometimes I Lie
    by Alice Feeney

The House of Broken Angels
    by Luis Alberto Urrea

The definitive Mexican-American immigrant story from an acclaimed storyteller.

Win The Balcony

The Balcony
by Jane Delury

Sorry, we do not currently have an active wordplay!