Reader reviews and comments on Murder on the Leviathan, plus links to write your own review.

Murder on the Leviathan

An Erast Fandorin novel

by Boris Akunin

Murder on the Leviathan

Apr 2004, 240 pages
    Feb 2005, 240 pages

There is 1 reader review for Murder on the Leviathan

Lemmy (02/23/05)

To me, Russian writer Akunin is one of the best writers of all time and his Fandorin series are extremely exciting and refreshing to read.
If you want to know what people in Europe & Russia are reading nowadays-- get this book!! Millions of people can't be wrong-as Dietrich said 'public never makes a mistake'. This intelligent (crime) story will surely make you a fan too! Amazing book. I'm giving it 5 stars!
Lemmy (24y/o) from Europe

by Louise Penny
  • Book Jacket: Homegoing
    Homegoing
    by Yaa Gyasi

They say that in the end truth will triumph, but it's a lie.

The Big Holiday Wordplay: