Reader reviews and comments on A Hat Full of Sky, plus links to write your own review.

A Hat Full of Sky

by Terry Pratchett

A Hat Full of Sky by Terry Pratchett X
A Hat Full of Sky by Terry Pratchett

May 2004, 288 pages
    Jun 2005, 448 pages

There are currently 4 reader reviews for A Hat Full of Sky

A Hat Full of Sky is the perfect read-aloud book. The character’s voices are sensational. The pictsies scottish accent is hilarious, Miss Level speaks with two mouths and Death’s monotone is eerie. Just like telling a good joke you want to pass this story along. Laughter is contageous and when one person starts soon everyone is laughing. People of all ages (4 to 36 at my house) had a hard time breathing after reading about the scarecrow that had, “a wee touch of the stoppies.” --Ellen (ON,CA)
COLIN

THIS BOOK KEPT YOU WANTING TO KEEP READING. VERRY ADDICTIVE.

COLIN AGE 12
Bindu

Hi I think this book is wonderfull Terry has out done himself this time as usuall he keeps u on edge i could not put this book down. One of the best things about this book its all the old people that u have read about before and u feel like u know them. well done Terry has a very amazing way of thinkingText
Jen

Hi! I think this book is wonderful. Terry has out-done himself this time, as usual. He keeps you on edge and I could not put this book down. *
One of the best things about this book is coming across all the familiar people whom you have read about before and feel as if you know. Well done!
Terry has a very amazing way of thinking.

*Or possibly "Terry has out-done himself this time. As usual, he keeps you on edge; I could not put this book down." But I prefer the above;
it sums up very well the way in which, on your way to the bookshop to buy the next book, you think "he can't possibly keep it up; this one's bound
to be of lower quality than the others", and the delighted astonishment when you discover it really is as good as all the others, or better.

• Book Jacket: And The Ocean Was Our Sky
    An Absolutely Remarkable Thing
    by Hank Green

Unsheltered
by Barbara Kingsolver

A timely novel that explores the human capacity for resiliency and compassion.

Paris Echo
    by Sebastian Faulks

A story of resistance, complicity, and an unlikely, transformative friendship.

A Ladder to the Sky
    by John Boyne

A seductive, unputdownable psychodrama following one brilliant, ruthless man.

Win Severance