Reader reviews and comments on Guardian of The Horizon, plus links to write your own review.

Guardian of The Horizon

by Elizabeth Peters

Guardian of The Horizon by Elizabeth Peters

Mar 2004, 416 pages
    Apr 2005, 416 pages

There is 1 reader review for Guardian of The Horizon

Kirconnell

Shades of H. Rider Haggard
The first time that I started an Amelia Peabody adventure I thought that it wasn't for me, but soon the quirky, tongue in cheek style had me hooked. Now I look forward to each new novel expectantly. This "lost chronicle" is an excellent example of Peters work featuring a lost city, exotic locals, and an interesting plot.. Think of H. Rider Haggard and the other adventure writers of the 19th and early 20th century. It isn't a book to fly through like modern thrillers, but a book to be savored and enjoyed at an easy pace. I recommend that you start at the beginning of the series in order to be introduced to this most unique and appealing family.

Being Mortal by Atul Gawande

Seven Days of Us
    by Francesca Hornak

Win The Wisdom of Sundays

The Wisdom of Sundays
by Oprah Winfrey

Life-changing insights from super soul conversations.

A Good M I H T F