Reader reviews and comments on Guardian of The Horizon, plus links to write your own review.

Guardian of The Horizon

by Elizabeth Peters

Guardian of The Horizon by Elizabeth Peters X
Guardian of The Horizon by Elizabeth Peters

Mar 2004, 416 pages
    Apr 2005, 416 pages

There is 1 reader review for Guardian of The Horizon

Shades of H. Rider Haggard
The first time that I started an Amelia Peabody adventure I thought that it wasn't for me, but soon the quirky, tongue in cheek style had me hooked. Now I look forward to each new novel expectantly. This "lost chronicle" is an excellent example of Peters work featuring a lost city, exotic locals, and an interesting plot.. Think of H. Rider Haggard and the other adventure writers of the 19th and early 20th century. It isn't a book to fly through like modern thrillers, but a book to be savored and enjoyed at an easy pace. I recommend that you start at the beginning of the series in order to be introduced to this most unique and appealing family.

• Book Jacket: Speak No Evil