Reader reviews and comments on Girls In Trouble, plus links to write your own review.

Girls In Trouble

by Caroline Leavitt

Girls In Trouble by Caroline Leavitt X
Girls In Trouble by Caroline Leavitt

Jan 2004, 368 pages
    Apr 2005, 368 pages

There are currently 2 reader reviews for Girls In Trouble

R. Jewel

I love a novel that teaches me something and Caroline Leavitt has let us inside a world most of us would never know about--open adoption. And I loved that Sara, the heroine who got pregnant as a teenager, was an honor's student from an upper middle class family instead of the usual--a girl from a broken home, poor, no prospects. The unfolding of Sara's story, her parents', the adoptive parents,' and the boy who got her pregnant, will keep you spellbound.
S.L. B.

I see that I am the first to review this book so let me be careful in my words....this was not the greatest book ever written but it was good,very very good! Was it realistic? Probaly more than you think!
the characters were written very real not wooden...I just got a little tired of the main character's 'Me,me,me' attitude but for the basis of the book,you need it. I was a little disapponted in the 2nd boyfriend's attitude but isn't that mantypical? I would recommedned this book for all age groups,not just mine which will be 40 next year! (yikes!)

• Book Jacket: La Belle Sauvage
    La Belle Sauvage
    by Philip Pullman
    Voted 2017 Best Young Adult Novel by BookBrowse's Subscribers

I wasn't quite sure what to expect ...
  • Book Jacket: Leonardo da Vinci
    by Chloe Benjamin
  • Book Jacket: The Kites
    The Kites
    by Romain Gary, Miranda Richmond Mouillot
    Published by New Directions for the first time in English, Romain Gary's The Kites tells a story of ...

The Dry by Jane Harper

Winner of the 2017 BookBrowse Debut Novel Award

The Days When Birds Come Back
    by Deborah Reed

Win Mothers of Sparta

Mothers of Sparta: A Memoir

Sorry, we do not currently have an active wordplay!