Reader reviews and comments on Girls In Trouble, plus links to write your own review.

Girls In Trouble

by Caroline Leavitt

Girls In Trouble by Caroline Leavitt

Jan 2004, 368 pages
    Apr 2005, 368 pages

There are currently 2 reader reviews for Girls In Trouble

R. Jewel (02/26/05)

I love a novel that teaches me something and Caroline Leavitt has let us inside a world most of us would never know about--open adoption. And I loved that Sara, the heroine who got pregnant as a teenager, was an honor's student from an upper middle class family instead of the usual--a girl from a broken home, poor, no prospects. The unfolding of Sara's story, her parents', the adoptive parents,' and the boy who got her pregnant, will keep you spellbound.
S.L. B. (07/16/04)

I see that I am the first to review this book so let me be careful in my words....this was not the greatest book ever written but it was good,very very good! Was it realistic? Probaly more than you think!
the characters were written very real not wooden...I just got a little tired of the main character's 'Me,me,me' attitude but for the basis of the book,you need it. I was a little disapponted in the 2nd boyfriend's attitude but isn't that mantypical? I would recommedned this book for all age groups,not just mine which will be 40 next year! (yikes!)

Discover your next great read here

• Book Jacket: Caught in the Revolution

The Atomic Weight of Love
by Elizabeth J. Church

Mercies in Disguise
    by Gina Kolata

A story of hope, a family's genetic destiny, and the science that rescued them.

Our Short History
    by Lauren Grodstein

He has only half learned the art of reading who has not added to it the more refined art of skipping and skimming.

O My D B