Reader reviews and comments on Inkheart, plus links to write your own review.

by Cornelia Funke

Chelsey

I like this book
Avery

Inkheart
My favorite book series ever! I felt that I was in the book and it was amazing all the same!
Rebekah Miller

AWESOME
In the two days it took me to read the book I couldn't put it down not even for supper. I wish it had lasted me longer. It caught my attention on the first page and that is what books should do. I always read the first page before I ever get a book; if it does not get my attention then, I don' get it, so you are the best author ever!
a 10 year old female

Inkheart is amazing
I really enjoy the book and although I have not completed reading it yet, Inkheart has already reached my top 1 books. I can't wait to read Inkspell and Inkdeath. 2 of my friends and I often read the same book,s or the same series of books, or books from the same author, and we discuss our thoughts. we have not managed a proper conversation yet, but we all think that Inkheart is brilliant.
Michaela

miceykot@gmail.com
An excellent read for all ages. Cornelia's descriptions are breath taking in more than one way. I found this book very hard to put down.
amazing

excellent
Anyone would like this book. it will grab your interest. It was awesome, and I was engrossed in it. I highly recommend it
Katie Wilson

by Kate Moore

Win News of the World

The Weight of Ink
    by Rachel Kadish

An intellectual, suspenseful, and entertaining page-turner.

T's S I Numbers