Reader reviews and comments on Inkheart, plus links to write your own review.

by Cornelia Funke

Inkheart by Cornelia Funke X
Inkheart by Cornelia Funke

Oct 2003, 544 pages
    Jun 2005, 560 pages

There are currently 111 reader reviews for Inkheart

saije

my favorite book
Not only is the story line and vocabulary marvelous, but the structure is also - where which a new exert from a random book is given at the top of every chapter.
Chelsey

I like this book
Avery

Inkheart
My favorite book series ever! I felt that I was in the book and it was amazing all the same!
Rebekah Miller

AWESOME
In the two days it took me to read the book I couldn't put it down not even for supper. I wish it had lasted me longer. It caught my attention on the first page and that is what books should do. I always read the first page before I ever get a book; if it does not get my attention then, I don' get it, so you are the best author ever!
a 10 year old female

Inkheart is amazing
I really enjoy the book and although I have not completed reading it yet, Inkheart has already reached my top 1 books. I can't wait to read Inkspell and Inkdeath. 2 of my friends and I often read the same book,s or the same series of books, or books from the same author, and we discuss our thoughts. we have not managed a proper conversation yet, but we all think that Inkheart is brilliant.
Michaela

miceykot@gmail.com
An excellent read for all ages. Cornelia's descriptions are breath taking in more than one way. I found this book very hard to put down.
amazing

excellent
Anyone would like this book. it will grab your interest. It was awesome, and I was engrossed in it. I highly recommend it
Katie Wilson

An excellent book.

• Book Jacket: The Pianist from Syria
    The Pianist from Syria
    by Aeham Ahmad
    Aeham Ahmad became famous as the face of Syrian suffering when a photo of him playing piano in the ...
  • Book Jacket: The Smiling Man
    The Smiling Man
    by Joseph Knox
    Joseph Knox's latest turns on a simple premise: an unidentified and unidentifiable murdered man is ...
  • Book Jacket: The Heavens
    The Heavens
    by Sandra Newman
    I've been a big fan of Sandra Newman's writing ever since reading her 2014 novel The Country of Ice ...
  • Book Jacket: Sugar Run
    Sugar Run
    by Mesha Maren
    Mesha Maren's debut novel is a plunge into the depths of the dark Southern gothic with pulsing and ...

A People's History of Heaven
    by Mathangi Subramanian

A story of love and friendship, and fighting for the places we love.

The Last Year of the War
    by Susan Meissner

A little-known story of WWII with great resonance for our times.

Book Club
Girls Burn Brighter
by Shobha Rao

An extraordinary and heart-rending tale of two girls with all the odds against them.

Book Club Giveaway!
Win The Summer Country

Win up to 12 copies to share with friends or your book club!

A sweeping epic of lost love, lies, jealousy, and rebellion set in colonial Barbados.

D T T! Full S A!