Reader reviews and comments on The Last Goodbye, plus links to write your own review.

The Last Goodbye

Jun 2005, 400 pages

There is 1 reader review for The Last Goodbye

Word Maven

Where's the copy editor?
Riveting airplane read, but sloppily written. The plot inconsistencies, danglers, repetitiveness, bad punctuation, and awkward sentences make the reader wonder if Harper-Collins skipped the copy-editing process altogether. There's a lot of popular fiction like this out there, but "The Last Goodbye" has been promoted (and reviewed) as a LITERARY thriller. Entertaining? Yes. Well-written? Uh-uh.

• Book Jacket: That Time I Loved You
    That Time I Loved You
    by Carianne Leung
    Carrianne Leung was a Toronto Book Award finalist for That Time I Loved You as well as for her debut...
  • Book Jacket: The Pianist from Syria
    The Pianist from Syria
    by Aeham Ahmad
    Aeham Ahmad became famous as the face of Syrian suffering when a photo of him playing piano in the ...
  • Book Jacket: The Smiling Man
    The Smiling Man
    by Joseph Knox
    Joseph Knox's latest turns on a simple premise: an unidentified and unidentifiable murdered man is ...
  • Book Jacket: The Heavens
    The Heavens
    by Sandra Newman
    I've been a big fan of Sandra Newman's writing ever since reading her 2014 novel The Country of Ice ...

A People's History of Heaven
    by Mathangi Subramanian

A story of love and friendship, and fighting for the places we love.

American Princess
    by Stephanie Marie Thornton

Rated 4.9 stars by BookBrowse members - one of the highest scores of all time!

Book Club
Girls Burn Brighter
by Shobha Rao

An extraordinary and heart-rending tale of two girls with all the odds against them.

Book Club Giveaway!
Win The Summer Country

Win up to 12 copies to share with friends or your book club!

A sweeping epic of lost love, lies, jealousy, and rebellion set in colonial Barbados.

D T T! Full S A!