Reader reviews and comments on The Last Goodbye, plus links to write your own review.

The Last Goodbye

by Reed Arvin

The Last Goodbye by Reed Arvin

Feb 2004, 352 pages
    Jun 2005, 400 pages

There is 1 reader review for The Last Goodbye

Word Maven

Where's the copy editor?
Riveting airplane read, but sloppily written. The plot inconsistencies, danglers, repetitiveness, bad punctuation, and awkward sentences make the reader wonder if Harper-Collins skipped the copy-editing process altogether. There's a lot of popular fiction like this out there, but "The Last Goodbye" has been promoted (and reviewed) as a LITERARY thriller. Entertaining? Yes. Well-written? Uh-uh.

• Book Jacket: Do Not Become Alarmed