Reader reviews and comments on America's Women, plus links to write your own review.

America's Women

Sep 2004, 592 pages

There is 1 reader review for America's Women

Timothy May

America's Women - What An Insight
This book by Gail Collins gives a wonderful insight into what life for American women has been like in American history. The Readers will likely be shocked, as I was, about the reality of what American women have been through to get to where they are now. The topics are written as factual and not Man Bashing. This non-fiction book is a must read if you are at all interested in American history.

Grace