MLA Platinum Award Press Release

Reader reviews and comments on Madam Secretary, plus links to write your own review.

Madam Secretary

by Madeleine Albright

Madam Secretary by Madeleine Albright X
Madam Secretary by Madeleine Albright

Sep 2003, 562 pages
    Apr 2005, 576 pages

There are currently 3 reader reviews for Madam Secretary

panjola

great book to read if you love to read about a woman's journey to the top and actually reaching beyond the glass ceiling
Gary Horton

As an inveterate autobiography reader, this one rates right up there as engrossing, entertaining and approachable. Great read!
aguyinphilly

Excellent Bio.
I don't often read biographies, especially political ones. In most political autobiographies, it appears that author has an ax to grind. This is definitely not the case with this book.

Mrs. Albright's memoir shines a light international political negotiations that the public never seems to hear about. This book is at times humorous and self effacing and it has renewed my interest in biographies. I recommend this book.

• Book Jacket: When We Were Vikings
    When We Were Vikings
    by Andrew David MacDonald
    In When We Were Vikings by Andrew David MacDonald, readers are first introduced to Zelda on her ...
  • Book Jacket: How to Build a Heart
    How to Build a Heart
    by Maria Padian
    Maria Padian is well-known for her motif of exploring teen reactions to social issues. Her novel ...
  • Book Jacket: Follow Me to Ground
    by Sue Rainsford
    Ada and her father are human-like beings who age slowly and possess the power to heal all illness. ...
  • Book Jacket: Children of the Land
    Children of the Land
    by Marcelo Hernandez Castillo
    In this exquisitely crafted memoir, Marcelo Hernandez Castillo describes coming of age as a young ...

Red Letter Days
    by Sarah-Jane Stratford

A striking novel about two daring women who escape McCarthy-era Hollywood for London.

The Girl in White Gloves
    by Kerri Maher

A fascinating and deeply researched novel of the extraordinary Grace Kelly.

Remembrance
by Rita Woods

A breakout debut with modern resonance, perfect for fans of The Underground Railroad and Orphan Train.

Win The Lost Family

The Lost Family
by Libby Copeland

A deeply reported look at the rise of home genetic testing and the seismic shock it has had on individual lives.

A F I Need I A F I