Reader reviews and comments on Madam Secretary, plus links to write your own review.

Madam Secretary

by Madeleine Albright

Madam Secretary by Madeleine Albright X
Madam Secretary by Madeleine Albright

Sep 2003, 562 pages
    Apr 2005, 576 pages

There are currently 3 reader reviews for Madam Secretary

great book to read if you love to read about a woman's journey to the top and actually reaching beyond the glass ceiling
Gary Horton

As an inveterate autobiography reader, this one rates right up there as engrossing, entertaining and approachable. Great read!

Excellent Bio.
I don't often read biographies, especially political ones. In most political autobiographies, it appears that author has an ax to grind. This is definitely not the case with this book.

Mrs. Albright's memoir shines a light international political negotiations that the public never seems to hear about. This book is at times humorous and self effacing and it has renewed my interest in biographies. I recommend this book.

• Book Jacket: Auntie Poldi and the Sicilian Lions