Reader reviews and comments on Uniform Justice, plus links to write your own review.

Uniform Justice

Guido Brunetti Mystery Series

by Donna Leon

Uniform Justice by Donna Leon

Aug 2003, 259 pages
    Apr 2004, 320 pages

There are currently 2 reader reviews for Uniform Justice

Bill Hobbs

Donna Leon is simply among the best and her 13th Commissario Guido Brunetti novel is excellent. Her series is always set in Venice and this American-born expatriot seems to capture the essence of The Pearl of the Adriatic with her mesmerizing police procedural stories.

In "Doctored Evidence" we find Leon's team of police inspectors picking up on a case that had been "solved" while Brunetti was away on vacation. When he comes back, in reviewing the case, something doesn't seem right--and of course it isn't--and we go from there.

Once again, Leon takes a strong story and fills it in with modern Italian commentary and brilliantly created characters. Her novels are, indeed, moving experiences. The first in the series is "Death at La Fenice," although one doesn't have to read them in order. Whatever--Leon's a great read! "Doctored Evidence" simply fits into the "Great Leon" category.
BookBrowse

This author is new to me. I just read about her in your latest newsletter & intend to try her series. I went on a search discover to the first book in the series and came across this website. It's not as personal as most authors' own websites, but it's better than nothing. http://www.groveatlantic.com/leon/author.htm

This website: http://www.phys.uni-paderborn.de/~stern/leon/ might help someone who wanted to start in the middle of the series.

Thanks for all you do!
Becky Wreyford

I received this message as an email from Becky but thinking it might be of interest to other visitors, am posting it here in the BookBrowse forums - Davina, BookBrowse.com

• Book Jacket: Before We Sleep
    by Kate Moore

Win News of the World

The Gypsy Moth Summer
    by Julia Fierro

One of the most anticipated books of 2017.

T's S I Numbers