Reader reviews and comments on Red Zone, plus links to write your own review.

Red Zone

Oct 2004, 368 pages

There are currently 5 reader reviews for Red Zone

Matt

An Excellent Book.
I thought that this was the best book I have ever read. It was very hilarious and suspenseful. Mike Lupica did an excellent job keeping you on the edge of your seat and making sure you stayed there. This book had an interesting blend of serious situations that could take place in the real world and witty wisecracks to go along with it. Mike Lupica also did a very extraordinary job at making his characters seem lifelike with their own colorful and varied personalities. Mike Lupica did an excellent job at developing the plot so you never knew what was going to happen next. This is a must read.
Bob Barker

The book was awesome. His wit and parody of the NFL was hilarious. I can't wait for him to write more.
viet

it was exciting
Jason King

Absolutely Terrible book. Waste of money and time would not recommend to anyone!!!!!
john

this book was horrible. I wanted to drive off a cliff afterward because I actually spent money on this worthless book.

• Book Jacket: A Ladder to the Sky
    A Ladder to the Sky
    by John Boyne
    Of our 44 First Impression readers, 32 gave A Ladder to the Sky a four- or five-star review for an ...
  • Book Jacket: In Extremis
    And The Ocean Was Our Sky
    by Patrick Ness

Unsheltered
by Barbara Kingsolver

A timely novel that explores the human capacity for resiliency and compassion.

A Ladder to the Sky
    by John Boyne

A seductive, unputdownable psychodrama following one brilliant, ruthless man.

Win Severance