Reader reviews and comments on Red Zone, plus links to write your own review.

Red Zone

by Mike Lupica

Red Zone by Mike Lupica X
Red Zone by Mike Lupica

Oct 2003, 352 pages
    Oct 2004, 368 pages

There are currently 5 reader reviews for Red Zone

An Excellent Book.
I thought that this was the best book I have ever read. It was very hilarious and suspenseful. Mike Lupica did an excellent job keeping you on the edge of your seat and making sure you stayed there. This book had an interesting blend of serious situations that could take place in the real world and witty wisecracks to go along with it. Mike Lupica also did a very extraordinary job at making his characters seem lifelike with their own colorful and varied personalities. Mike Lupica did an excellent job at developing the plot so you never knew what was going to happen next. This is a must read.
Bob Barker

The book was awesome. His wit and parody of the NFL was hilarious. I can't wait for him to write more.

it was exciting
Jason King

Absolutely Terrible book. Waste of money and time would not recommend to anyone!!!!!

this book was horrible. I wanted to drive off a cliff afterward because I actually spent money on this worthless book.

• Book Jacket: A Land of Permanent Goodbyes

• Book Jacket: Educated
    by Tara Westover

The House of Broken Angels
    by Luis Alberto Urrea

The definitive Mexican-American immigrant story from an acclaimed storyteller.

Win The Balcony