Reader reviews and comments on The Way The Crow Flies, plus links to write your own review.

The Way The Crow Flies

by Ann-Marie MacDonald

The Way The Crow Flies by Ann-Marie MacDonald X
The Way The Crow Flies by Ann-Marie MacDonald

Sep 2003, 736 pages
    Aug 2004, 752 pages

There are currently 3 reader reviews for The Way The Crow Flies

The Way the Crow Flies
A must read! The book is so well written you can hear & smell every part of it. The book club I belong to is a group of all different ages & backgrounds and the book was loved by all.
David polk

Do yourself a favour and read this wonderful and disturbing book.

I am 17 and I loved, The Way the Crow Flies. It is full of life and understanding, yet has a drastic outlook on the war and the love that surrounds the family and new neighbors. Incredible read!

• Book Jacket: Auntie Poldi and the Sicilian Lions
    The Girls in the Picture
    by Melanie Benjamin

The House of Broken Angels
    by Luis Alberto Urrea

The definitive Mexican-American immigrant story from an acclaimed storyteller.

Sometimes I Lie