Reader reviews and comments on The Big Bad Wolf, plus links to write your own review.

The Big Bad Wolf

Oct 2004, 432 pages

There are currently 10 reader reviews for The Big Bad Wolf

Sarah (06/07/07)

Good stuff!
I've read quite a few Alex Cross novels and I would have to say that this is one of my favorites!! Sex, scandals, detective work, and Russian mobsters what more could you ask for in a book??? Seriously?? haha!
MarkH (12/30/04)

Best Alex Cross book to date, James Patterson is definitely the master of detective novels
Li (12/12/04)

Poor poor story by the standards of James Patterson... simply poor twists and many grey areas leaving his twists unbelievable and lacking in details...
sara (11/18/04)

This book had my attention the whole time reading it. I read this book in 2 days and it usually takes me longer to read books. It was so interesting that I had to keep reading to find out what was going to happen next.
Lauren8651 (07/28/04)

This book disgusted me because of its inability to captivate my attention. I would not recommend this book because of its unrealistic storyline and its unsatisfactory ending.
Joe (03/23/04)

I thought the book drew me in to the life of the supercriminal only known as the wolf. I am waiting to see how Alex ends up crackin the mystery of who the wolf is in future novels.
Marie (03/18/04)

It was a page turner because of the wolf himself, who is he? Will he be caught? How will he be caught? Other than that I was disappointed with the end.
Jean (01/31/04)

This book plotting the wits of Alex Cross and "The Wolf" and unknown monster, was thrilling to me up to the end--where I was left dangling without "the solution". Hopefully his next book will give us the answer.

• Book Jacket: A Gentleman in Moscow
    Night of the Animals
    by Bill Broun

The Tea Planter's Wife
    by Dinah Jefferies

An utterly engrossing, compulsive page-turner set in 1920s Ceylon.

Sweet Caress
by William Boyd

Win Blood at the Root

Blood at the Root

"A gripping, timely, and important examination of American racism."
- PW Starred Review