Reader reviews and comments on The Five People You Meet In Heaven, plus links to write your own review.

The Five People You Meet In Heaven

by Mitch Albom

The Five People You Meet In Heaven by Mitch Albom

Sep 2003, 198 pages
    Mar 2006, 208 pages

There are currently 112 reader reviews for The Five People You Meet In Heaven

angelababy (08/29/13)

A good book to read for all ages
I am very happy to be reading this book. I got a book report to do on it, and I got the movie DVD at home, so I can watch it later or anytime.
Nick (10/29/11)

Moving
Read it.
taylor (08/02/11)

Beautiful
I was forced to read this book, and at first I really didn't want to. Reading further, though, I found that this book is a mix of simple lessons, and wonderfully woven sentences that bring me to the verge of tears. I recommend this book to readers of all ages. As I fell into the story, I saw Eddie change, and felt myself changing as well. After reading this book, I don't think I'll ever be the same.
Ann (07/13/11)

Such a wonderful book!
The book The Five People You Meet in Heaven was written by Mitch Albom, who is the same author who wrote the famous book Tuesdays with Morrie. It brings you into a place that we each have dreamed about: heaven.

In this book there is a character named Eddie who works at an amusement park called Ruby’s Pier. Eddie is an old man who takes care of all the maintenance at the park. This includes checking the rides, greasing the tracks, and keeping the place a safe environment. One day there is a problem with one of the rides that causes a fatal accident. Eddie dies and comes to heaven where he is taken on a journey through his life. At first, heaven is nothing like he expected at all. As he meets each of the five people his perspective is changed, and the true meaning of life is revealed.

There is such meaning in this book that will leave everyone wondering how his or her personal heaven will be. The way Albom goes through the five different people while incorporating the real life events keeps the reader entertained. The readers will not want to put this book down as it leaves you wondering what exactly is going to happen to Eddie.

This book will provide readers with feelings of joy, happiness, heartbreak and sadness. But what they will come away with will change the way they view this life forever. I recommend that everyone should consider reading this book. It will teach you as a reader what really matters in this life and let you see life as the glass half full instead of half empty.
Catherine (07/04/11)

BBE(Best book so far)
"The Five People You in Heaven" is a great book. I had to a book report on it and I loved it. Too bad I haven't seen the movie yet:)
Ji (01/03/09)

I love it.....
I read it for my English project and it is really interesting. It changed my views about heaven, and it inspired me.
Nicole (09/18/08)

Awesome
This book is an outstanding, attention-grabbing and a New York Times bestseller. Mitch Albom has a way with words that makes you deem that you are in heaven with Edward experiencing the different lessons.
Courtney [High School Student] (04/03/08)

The Five People You Meet in Heaven Review
This is an inspirational book that touches the hearts of those who read it. It was almost impossible for me to put down and always left the me eager to find out what was going to happen next. This touching story can relate to everyone’s life, and really gets the reader thinking about how connected everyone in the world truly is.

• Book Jacket: Wonderful Feels Like This
    Wonderful Feels Like This
    by Sara Lovestam
  • Book Jacket: Blue Light Yokohama
    Blue Light Yokohama
    by Nicolas Obregon
    Blue Light Yokohama, Nicolás Obregón's crime fiction debut, takes place in an exotic ...
  • Book Jacket: Inferno
    Inferno
    by Steven Hatch
    The word "Ebola" sets off an almost visceral reaction in many of us; we think about the men, women ...

The Scribe of Siena
    by Melodie Winawer

The Book of Summer
    by Michelle Gable

The bestselling author of The Paris Apartment, Michelle Gable now transports readers to Nantucket.

Win The Chalk Pit

The Chalk Pit:
A Ruth Galloway Mystery

A string of murders takes Ruth underground in the newest book in the series.

T W Don't M A R