Reader reviews and comments on Eragon, plus links to write your own review.

Eragon

Apr 2005, 500 pages

There are currently 299 reader reviews for Eragon

Charlie

It was amazing.
It was great, I couldn't stop reading.
zero

awesome
No words can describe how awesome this book and the series is!
dragon ball z chaos28

Eragon
The books in this cycle are the best books I have ever read
john

amazing
This book is amazing. All who say otherwise are foolish.
me

Eragon Review
This is my favorite book of all time but I still don't understand why you compare it TO FREAKING LOTR....... seriously Eragon is much better/
Waldow

Amazing Book!!
This is such a great book! It's perfect for people who enjoy fantasy action books!!!!!
Dudester

Eragon is AWESOME!!!
A perfect book made by a perfect kid for the perfect person who wants it. Great job, Paolini!
imacavan

An epic tale
This book is extremely good! One of the best parts was the ending battle between the Urgals and the Varden. Another great part was Eragon facing two guys named Ra'zac in a tomb or some cave. But confusing when Arya said that Eragon paid a terrible price when he has just a scratch on his back. Also why/ how did the shade know where the elf was in the beginning when he was looking for the egg? There was a horrer part where a whole town of people was killed and stacked on top of each other. But even that is a good part because everyone who reads it wants to figure out how it happened.

There are way more interesting parts in the book. One of them is that a were-cat is involved. Another was how Eragon can listen to other people/ animals/ etc. minds. Also a interesting part of the book is Eragon can do magic. There was a part where Eragon keeps dreaming about a elf that was tortured and in a cell. So he wanted to know where she or he is so he can free it. If you want to know more about Eragon then you have to read it!

• Book Jacket: That Time I Loved You
    That Time I Loved You
    by Carianne Leung
    Carrianne Leung was a Toronto Book Award finalist for That Time I Loved You as well as for her debut...
  • Book Jacket: The Pianist from Syria
    The Pianist from Syria
    by Aeham Ahmad
    Aeham Ahmad became famous as the face of Syrian suffering when a photo of him playing piano in the ...
  • Book Jacket: The Smiling Man
    The Smiling Man
    by Joseph Knox
    Joseph Knox's latest turns on a simple premise: an unidentified and unidentifiable murdered man is ...
  • Book Jacket: The Heavens
    The Heavens
    by Sandra Newman
    I've been a big fan of Sandra Newman's writing ever since reading her 2014 novel The Country of Ice ...

A People's History of Heaven
    by Mathangi Subramanian

A story of love and friendship, and fighting for the places we love.

American Princess
    by Stephanie Marie Thornton

Rated 4.9 stars by BookBrowse members - one of the highest scores of all time!

Book Club
Girls Burn Brighter
by Shobha Rao

An extraordinary and heart-rending tale of two girls with all the odds against them.

Book Club Giveaway!
Win The Summer Country

Win up to 12 copies to share with friends or your book club!

A sweeping epic of lost love, lies, jealousy, and rebellion set in colonial Barbados.

D T T! Full S A!