Reader reviews and comments on Eragon, plus links to write your own review.

Eragon

Apr 2005, 500 pages

There are currently 298 reader reviews for Eragon

zero

awesome
No words can describe how awesome this book and the series is!
dragon ball z chaos28

Eragon
The books in this cycle are the best books I have ever read
john

amazing
This book is amazing. All who say otherwise are foolish.
me

Eragon Review
This is my favorite book of all time but I still don't understand why you compare it TO FREAKING LOTR....... seriously Eragon is much better/
Waldow

Amazing Book!!
This is such a great book! It's perfect for people who enjoy fantasy action books!!!!!
Dudester

Eragon is AWESOME!!!
A perfect book made by a perfect kid for the perfect person who wants it. Great job, Paolini!
imacavan

An epic tale
This book is extremely good! One of the best parts was the ending battle between the Urgals and the Varden. Another great part was Eragon facing two guys named Ra'zac in a tomb or some cave. But confusing when Arya said that Eragon paid a terrible price when he has just a scratch on his back. Also why/ how did the shade know where the elf was in the beginning when he was looking for the egg? There was a horrer part where a whole town of people was killed and stacked on top of each other. But even that is a good part because everyone who reads it wants to figure out how it happened.

There are way more interesting parts in the book. One of them is that a were-cat is involved. Another was how Eragon can listen to other people/ animals/ etc. minds. Also a interesting part of the book is Eragon can do magic. There was a part where Eragon keeps dreaming about a elf that was tortured and in a cell. So he wanted to know where she or he is so he can free it. If you want to know more about Eragon then you have to read it!
kamart98

eragon
I loved it more than Holes ( my fav book) which I have read 34 times!

• Book Jacket: The Story of Arthur Truluv
    by Louise Erdrich

The Second Mrs. Hockaday by Susan Rivers

The Story of Arthur Truluv
    by Elizabeth Berg

At times, our own light goes out, and is rekindled by a spark from another person.

E Dog H I D