Reader reviews and comments on No Horizon Is So Far, plus links to write your own review.

No Horizon Is So Far

An Extraordinary Journey Across Antarctica

by Ann Bancroft, Liv Arnesen

No Horizon Is So Far by Ann Bancroft, Liv Arnesen X
No Horizon Is So Far by Ann Bancroft, Liv Arnesen

Aug 2003, 272 pages
    Aug 2004, 253 pages

There are currently 2 reader reviews for No Horizon Is So Far

This is an excellent read, very inspiring and educational about the conditions on the Antarctic continent, an incredible friendship that stood the tests of extreme stress and the story of a dream come true-- I'll be giving this book to many friends this holiday season as a gift I know they'll treasure!
Charlie - age 40

This book is about not the triumph of Antarctica, but the triumph of the human spirit. Not about cold weather, but warming peoples hearts. It's about what each of us can accomplish in our own lives if we set our mind to overcome the challenges that face us. The parts about Antarctica are gripping - but what's really gripping is what we can do if we translate this experience of crossing Antarctica into our own lives.

• Book Jacket: Auntie Poldi and the Sicilian Lions

Sometimes I Lie
    by Alice Feeney

The House of Broken Angels
    by Luis Alberto Urrea

The definitive Mexican-American immigrant story from an acclaimed storyteller.

Win The Balcony