Reader reviews and comments on No Horizon Is So Far, plus links to write your own review.

No Horizon Is So Far

Aug 2003, 272 pages
    Aug 2004, 253 pages

There are currently 2 reader reviews for No Horizon Is So Far

annon.

This is an excellent read, very inspiring and educational about the conditions on the Antarctic continent, an incredible friendship that stood the tests of extreme stress and the story of a dream come true-- I'll be giving this book to many friends this holiday season as a gift I know they'll treasure!
Charlie - age 40

This book is about not the triumph of Antarctica, but the triumph of the human spirit. Not about cold weather, but warming peoples hearts. It's about what each of us can accomplish in our own lives if we set our mind to overcome the challenges that face us. The parts about Antarctica are gripping - but what's really gripping is what we can do if we translate this experience of crossing Antarctica into our own lives.

• Book Jacket: Small Fry
    Small Fry
    by Lisa Brennan-Jobs
    Small Fry is the debut memoir from Lisa Brennan-Jobs, long-time journalist and writer, and oldest ...
  • Book Jacket: The Winter Soldier
    The Winter Soldier
    by Daniel Mason
    Imagine the thousands of confounding cases doctors face routinely for which diagnoses are hard to ...
  • Book Jacket: Brother
    Brother
    by David Chariandy
    Brother is the brief, moving account of how a single, tragic moment in time can alter the course of ...
    The Islamic Enlightenment
    by Christopher de Bellaigue

The Ninth Hour by Alice McDermott

A crowning achievement of one of the finest American writers at work today.

French Exit
    by Patrick deWitt

A brilliant and darkly comic novel from bestselling author Patrick deWitt.

Win The Clockmaker's Daughter