Reader reviews and comments on No Horizon Is So Far, plus links to write your own review.

No Horizon Is So Far

Aug 2003, 272 pages
    Aug 2004, 253 pages

There are currently 2 reader reviews for No Horizon Is So Far

annon.

This is an excellent read, very inspiring and educational about the conditions on the Antarctic continent, an incredible friendship that stood the tests of extreme stress and the story of a dream come true-- I'll be giving this book to many friends this holiday season as a gift I know they'll treasure!
Charlie - age 40

This book is about not the triumph of Antarctica, but the triumph of the human spirit. Not about cold weather, but warming peoples hearts. It's about what each of us can accomplish in our own lives if we set our mind to overcome the challenges that face us. The parts about Antarctica are gripping - but what's really gripping is what we can do if we translate this experience of crossing Antarctica into our own lives.

Wolf Season
    by Helen Benedict
  • Book Jacket: La Belle Sauvage
    La Belle Sauvage
    by Philip Pullman
    Voted 2017 Best Young Adult Novel by BookBrowse's Subscribers

I wasn't quite sure what to expect ...
  • Book Jacket: Leonardo da Vinci
    by Chloe Benjamin

Ginny Moon by Benjamin Ludwig

The Chalk Man
    by C. J. Tudor

Relentlessly compelling psychological suspense. The must-read thriller debut of 2018.

Win Mothers of Sparta