Reader reviews and comments on Easter Island, plus links to write your own review.

Easter Island

Jun 2004, 320 pages

There is 1 reader review for Easter Island

Portland Reading Group

Unanimous--Book Group liked this book
Our Portland reading group read this book, and enjoyed it. We found this was a book of desolate people on a desolate island. So many facets--scientific, intellectual, romantic, lyrical, historical. Incredible narrative.

• Book Jacket: New World, Inc.
    New World, Inc.
    by Simon Targett, John Butman
  • Book Jacket: New World, Inc.
    New World, Inc.
  • Book Jacket: The Electric Woman
    The Electric Woman
    by Tessa Fontaine

Harbor of Spies by Robin Lloyd

A captivating thriller-at-sea set in Spanish colonial Havana in the 1860s.

Sometimes I Lie