Reader reviews and comments on Good To Great, plus links to write your own review.

Good To Great

by Jim Collins

Good To Great by Jim Collins

• Published:
    Oct 2001, 320 pages

There are currently 3 reader reviews for Good To Great

Fielding (07/21/10)

Improving for Life
This book was very enjoyable to read and very beneficial for anyone going into business. I would recommend everyone to read and apply this book. While I was reading this book, I found it quite helpful to have a highlighter in hand and notebook close by to keep notes in. This book is chock-full of information, and writing it down will help you remember and be able to use this information. Before I read this book, I thought a lot about how to be successful in business was a trade secret, but after reading this book I understand that the information to be successful is found in this book.
Connie Johnson (04/26/06)

Good to Great
Overall a good book
Anonymous (10/07/03)

i wnat to know more about culture of disciplineText

• Book Jacket: The End of Eddy

by Melodie Winawer

Win The Chalk Pit

The Chalk Pit:
A Ruth Galloway Mystery

A string of murders takes Ruth underground in the newest book in the series.

T W Don't M A R