Reader reviews and comments on Good To Great, plus links to write your own review.

Good To Great

Oct 2001, 320 pages

There are currently 3 reader reviews for Good To Great

Fielding

Improving for Life
This book was very enjoyable to read and very beneficial for anyone going into business. I would recommend everyone to read and apply this book. While I was reading this book, I found it quite helpful to have a highlighter in hand and notebook close by to keep notes in. This book is chock-full of information, and writing it down will help you remember and be able to use this information. Before I read this book, I thought a lot about how to be successful in business was a trade secret, but after reading this book I understand that the information to be successful is found in this book.
Connie Johnson

Good to Great
Overall a good book
Anonymous

i wnat to know more about culture of disciplineText

• Book Jacket: Future Home of the Living God
    by Alison McGhee

The Second Mrs. Hockaday by Susan Rivers

Wonder Valley
    by Ivy Pochoda

Not doing more than the average is what keeps the average down.

E Dog H I D