Reader reviews and comments on Good To Great, plus links to write your own review.

Good To Great

by Jim Collins

Good To Great by Jim Collins X
Good To Great by Jim Collins

• Published:
    Oct 2001, 320 pages

There are currently 3 reader reviews for Good To Great

Improving for Life
This book was very enjoyable to read and very beneficial for anyone going into business. I would recommend everyone to read and apply this book. While I was reading this book, I found it quite helpful to have a highlighter in hand and notebook close by to keep notes in. This book is chock-full of information, and writing it down will help you remember and be able to use this information. Before I read this book, I thought a lot about how to be successful in business was a trade secret, but after reading this book I understand that the information to be successful is found in this book.
Connie Johnson

Good to Great
Overall a good book

i wnat to know more about culture of disciplineText

• Book Jacket: Women & Power