Reader reviews and comments on The Merlin Conspiracy, plus links to write your own review.

The Merlin Conspiracy

by Diana Wynne Jones

The Merlin Conspiracy by Diana Wynne Jones

Apr 2003, 480 pages
    May 2004, 480 pages

There are currently 3 reader reviews for The Merlin Conspiracy

Reading Macina (05/07/09)

Its ok
It is not quite Dianna's best work though was very enjoyable. There could have been more magic used but overall it was pretty good.
Grace Chan (08/29/05)

The Merlin Conspiparcy is confusing
The Merlin Conspiracy is a book that is extremely complicated and confusing. I tried reading it several times but i did not understand it.Perhaps Diana Jones should put more information about the characters in it?
Nick (09/26/04)

My Age:15

Anyone who is into fantasy/adventure will love The Merlin Conspiracy. The only downside to it for me was that it was a bit complicated to understand at the beggining. Otherwise this is a very good read and I would highly recommend it.

• Book Jacket: Hillbilly Elegy

The Atomic Weight of Love
by Elizabeth J. Church

Lola
    by Melissa Scrivner Love

An astonishing debut crime thriller about an unforgettable woman.

Mercies in Disguise
    by Gina Kolata

A story of hope, a family's genetic destiny, and the science that rescued them.

They say that in the end truth will triumph, but it's a lie.

O My D B